- Notice of Budget Meeting – January 31, 2018
- Notice of Municipal Departments Closed to allow staff to attend a Celebration of Life – Friday January 19, 2018
- Notice of Public Meeting to Inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment – Part Lot 33, Con 1, Woodland Drive
- Notice of Public Meeting to Inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment – 1056 Star Lake Road
- Notice of Public Meeting to Inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment – 383 Sherwood Drive
- Community Economic Development Press Release
- News Release – Local E.coli Cases Linked to National Outbreak
- Notice of Office Closures for Staff Training
- Joint Waste Management Committee 2018 Meeting Schedule
A big THANK YOU goes out to our Community for partaking in the Firefighters Food Drive! Our Community raised a total of 3505 Lbs in food and $640.00 dollars in cash for the Burks Falls Food Bank. We would also like to thank our Perry Township Fire Fighters for going around and collecting all the donations.
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives. The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry. The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.