- Public Information and Open House – Thursday, May 4 at 6:00 p.m. Meeting is being held to discuss the proposed Fire Hall in Emsdale!
- Notice of Half Loads – Friday March 17, 2017
- Notice of Municipal Staff Monthly Meetings Re-Scheduled
- Notice of Municipal Office closed for Training.
- News Release – Government of Canada Invests in Emsdale!
- Joint Waste Management Committee 2017 Meeting Schedule
- Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report – 2014
- Ontario Energy Board Support Program (OESP) helps reduce electricity bills for lower-income households.
Habitat for Humanity South Almaguin is helping build together with our local 2017 project in Perry Township! For more information on how to donate to Hearts for Homes, please click here.
Canada 150 Art Contest, to find out more, click here.
ALMAGUIN CAREERS AND TRADES DAY 2017
Are you currently fully staffed?
Are you looking for skilled workers?
Do you anticipate hiring in the next year or two?
Are you looking to bridge the gap between Education and Employment?
Would you be interested in setting up a booth or interactive display at the High School on April 26th? If so, please follow this link and register TODAY!
Do you have openings within your businesses that you would like to post on a job/career board? Follow this link and complete the survey to have your position added to the virtual job board! Survey Monkey – Job Fair
For assistance, with Almaguin Careers and Trades Day, please contact Courtney Rizzo, CDO at email@example.com
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives.
The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry.
The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.