- Notice of Passing of By-law No. 2017-69
- Changes to the Fees and Charges By-law
- Notice of Municipal Department Holiday Hours
- Notice of January 3 Council Meeting Re-Scheduled
- Notice of Public Meeting to Inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment to the Township of Perry Housekeeping By-law
- Recall Notice for Kiddie Fire Extinguishers
- Notice of sale of Road Shore Allowance – Sloan
- Notice of Office Closures for Staff Training
- Joint Waste Management Committee 2017 Meeting Schedule
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives.
The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry.
The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.