- Preliminary Budget Meeting – November 1st, 2017
- Notice of a Public Meeting to Inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment – 456 Bay Lake Road, Emsdale
- Prosperity and Growth Strategy for Northern Ontario – The Government of Canada has released a draft framework for the Prosperity and Growth Strategy for Northern Ontario and are seeking public comments and feedback on the four key areas of growth and proposed priority areas included in this document. Your input through this survey is appreciated and important in shaping the final document and the economy of Northern Ontario, click on the link it will bring you to the questionnaire. online questionnaire
- Blue-Green Algae reported in Pickerel Lake, Armour Township
- Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare (MAHC) – Planning for hospital care for our future generations – Invitation to the public to get involved and informed
- Office Closure Dates for Staff Training
- News Release – Government of Canada Invests in Emsdale!
- Joint Waste Management Committee 2017 Meeting Schedule
- News Release- Health Unit announces new Oral Health Clinic for low income adults
- Ontario Energy Board Support Program (OESP) helps reduce electricity bills for lower-income households.
The Township of Perry would like to thank all those who helped with the Canada 150 Celebrations. Please find our THANK YOU here.
- Habitat for Humanity South Almaguin is helping build together with our local 2017 project in Perry Township! For more information on how to donate to Hearts for Homes, please click here.
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives.
The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry.
The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.