- Notice of a Public Meeting to Inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment – 112 Foote Lake Rd
- Notice of Passing of By-law No. 2017-45
- Transfer Station/Recycling Centre Closed on Saturday July 1, 2017
- Notice of Municipal Office closed for Training.
- News Release – Government of Canada Invests in Emsdale!
- Joint Waste Management Committee 2017 Meeting Schedule
- Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report – 2014
- News Release- Health Unit announces new Oral Health Clinic for low income adults
- Ontario Energy Board Support Program (OESP) helps reduce electricity bills for lower-income households.
- Habitat for Humanity South Almaguin is helping build together with our local 2017 project in Perry Township! For more information on how to donate to Hearts for Homes, please click here.
- Emsdale Agricultural Society’s 128th Fair, Saturday August 26th, 2017
- Canada 150th Celebration – Schedule of Events for Saturday July 1, 2017
- Canada 150 Art Contest, to find out more, click here.
- Canada 150 Years Poster Contest
- Emsdale Agricultural Society’s 2017 Fall Fair Prize Book
- Perry Farmer’s Market – VENDORS WANTED / NEW HOURS
- 2017 Perry Farmers’ Market Application
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives.
The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry.
The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.