- Notice of a Public Meeting to inform the Public of a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment – 2294 Highway 592, Emsdale
- Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare (MAHC) – Planning for hospital care for our future generations – Invitation to the public to get involved and informed
- Office Closure Dates for Staff Training
- News Release – Government of Canada Invests in Emsdale!
- Joint Waste Management Committee 2017 Meeting Schedule
- Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report – 2014
- News Release- Health Unit announces new Oral Health Clinic for low income adults
- Ontario Energy Board Support Program (OESP) helps reduce electricity bills for lower-income households.
Looking to Volunteer? Perry Township is seeking an individual to become a Board Member on the Library Board. To learn more, please click here.
Strategic Plan Consultation Survey
EcoDev was formed in 2015 to collaboratively undertake the Almaguin Regional Business Retention and Expansion (BR+E) Project. The three communities of McMurrich/Monteith, Magnetawan and Perry formed the EcoDev Committee to help uncover the needs of the community and implement initiatives to attract, retain and expand businesses. EcoDev continues to evolve to represent the needs of the communities to safeguard and support future development.
To effectively achieve this goal, the EcoDev has developed a draft strategic plan and we want to hear from you to ensure that we are making sound informed decisions based on the needs of the communities. Please take a few minutes to review the draft Strategic Plan by clicking this link and fill out the survey to provide us with your thoughts on what is important to you.
The completed survey can be dropped off at the Perry municipal office or emailed directly to
Paper copies are also available at the Municipal offices of Perry, Magnetawan and McMurrich/Monteith.
Alternatively, you can complete the survey via this link:
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Please note that the survey will only be available until September 19, 2017.
The Township of Perry would like to thank all those who helped with the Canada 150 Celebrations. Please find our THANK YOU here.
- Habitat for Humanity South Almaguin is helping build together with our local 2017 project in Perry Township! For more information on how to donate to Hearts for Homes, please click here.
- Habitat for Humanity is having a Region-Wide Raffle, tickets can be purchased at the Municipal Office. For more information please click here.
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives.
The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry.
The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.