For all current notices regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here
– July 6, 2020: Notice to Residents: Garage/Yard Sales Permitted
– July 6, 2020: TOTAL FIRE BAN IN EFFECT
– June 22, 2020: Notice of Road Work in Novar
– June 19, 2020: Farmers’ Market – June 26 to August 28.
– June 19, 2020: Extreme Heat Exhaustion & Stroke – Tips to Protect Yourself
– June 9, 2020: Reminder: Please Have 2020 Transfer Station Pass Ready
– May 4, 2020 – CN Rail Vegetation Maintenance (May-Oct 2020)
NEW! Tanker Accreditation Certificate NEW!
Health Unit Public Notices
The Township of Perry would like to express sincere thanks to the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit for their generous donation of a water sample refrigerator for our local commercial owners to use for safe handling of their water samples.
April 6, 2020 – News Release: Stay Home Except for Essential Reasons
March 20, 2020 – Managing Health Worker Illness and Return To Work (COVID-19)
February 11, 2020 – News Release – Parenting Campaign
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives. The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry. The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.