Mike Wilmon, Chief Building Official

Email CBO

Erica Cole, Administrative Assistant – Development and Planning

Email Administrative Assistant

For all Building matters, please contact the Perry Township Municipal Office at 705-636-5941.

The Township has established a Code of Conduct for Building Officials. Click on the link to access. Code of Conduct for Building Officials

Schedule of Office Hours:                                                                           

Monday to Friday 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm

 All inspections are scheduled in the mornings between 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.

(Updated August 16, 2021) The Building Department will continue to follow any Provincial regulation surrounding the issuance of building permits and conducting inspections. Please contact Mike Wilmon, Chief Building Official, directly by telephone at 705-636-5941 or by email for more information.

Septic Systems

The approval process for septic systems within the Township of Perry requires approval from the North Bay Mattawa Conservation Authority. The process generally consists of screening the application for completeness, a site evaluation inspection, technical review and issuance of a permit. An approved permit is required prior to start of construction.

Please find all required information for septic systems at the North Bay Mattawa Conservation Authority website, click here

Civic Addressing

Known as a 9-1-1 address, a street address, or a civic address, this designation is made up of individual parts that combine to uniquely describe a specific location.

Civic addressing is primarily in place to help emergency services locate properties.  Addresses are subsequently referenced for mail, phone service, etc.

Civic addresses are extremely important for emergency services.  The civic address number sign, the post, and the number blade, must be maintained by the Owner at all times.  Civic addresses are purchased from the Township and placed at, near or on the Provincial highway or Township road allowance.  These signs are owned by the property owner and maintenance and up keep are the responsibility of the property owner.

Removing 911 signs can affect the quality of emergency services, and the removal of any road or civic address sign is a serious offence that should be reported to the OPP as well as the Township for immediate replacement.

Request for Civic Address (Blue 911 Sign) Form

Civic Address Correction/Mailing Address Form