For all current notices regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here.
– November 24, 2021: Holiday Hours of Operation (Municipal Office and Transfer Station)
– November 23, 2021: MAHC Communication Survey
– November 18, 2021: Firefighters Food Drive at Hope’s Clover Farm (Novar) – Saturday December 4
– November 18, 2021: Firefighter’s Food Drive (Emsdale-South Almaguin) – Wednesday December 1
– November 17, 2021: Proposed Amendments to Fees and Charges By-law & Draft By-law
– November 17, 2021: Best Decorated Yard and Christmas Light Display Contest
– November 8, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccination to be Mandatory for Visitors at MAHC
– November 1, 2021: Notice – Parking and Snow Removal
– October 7, 2021: Asset Management Survey
– October 4, 2021: Transfer Station Winter Hours Start October 15
– September 29, 2021: MEDIA RELEASE – Township of Perry Is On Driftscape
– September 29, 2021: Burk’s Falls and Area Senior Luncheons Return October 5
– August 19, 2021: Hydro One Installing New Electrical Structures at 39 Deer Lake Road
– August 12, 2021: Notice of Adoption of Official Plan Amendment
(May 17, 2021: Notice: Amendments to Official Plan and Comprehensive Zoning By-law )
– August 9, 2021: Township Office Now Open By Appointment Only
– January 4, 2021: Staff Training Dates (2021)
NEW! Tanker Accreditation Certificate NEW!
If you are a senior, or know a senior, who is unable to drive or find a ride to one of the area COVID-19 vaccination clinics (Sundridge, Parry Sound, or North Bay), please contact the East Parry Sound Community Support Services for details on their Vaccination Ride Program or to schedule a ride at 1-888-521-0000 or 705-724-6028.
October 26, 2020 – Almaguin Mobile Assessment Testing Centre (COVID-19)
July 23, 2020 – Face Coverings Mandate in Effect Tomorrow (as of July 24, 2020)
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives. The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry. The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.