For all current notices regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here.
– September 14, 2021: Office Closed Today at 2:30p.m. for Staff Meeting
– September 13, 2021: Hwy 11 Ramp Closures – Update
– September 9, 2021: Fire Hall Open House and BBQ – Anniversary of 9/11
– September 3, 2021: MAHC To Say Goodbye to President and CEO Natalie Bubela
– August 19, 2021: Hydro One Installing New Electrical Structures at 39 Deer Lake Road
– August 12, 2021: Revisions to Highway 11 Ramp Closures
– August 12, 2021: Notice of Adoption of Official Plan Amendment
(May 17, 2021: Notice: Amendments to Official Plan and Comprehensive Zoning By-law )
– August 9, 2021: Township Office Now Open By Appointment Only
– July 15, 2021: Notice: Scotia Road Rehabilitation Work
– June 10, 2021: COVID-19 Guide to Summer Activities (including garage sales, beaches, and campgrounds)
– May 4, 2021: Notice: Work in Novar and Emsdale by Lakeland Networks
– April 27, 2021: CN Vegetation Maintenance (2021)
– March 30, 2021: No Daytime Burning – In Effect April 1
– January 4, 2021: Staff Training Dates (2021)
NEW! Tanker Accreditation Certificate NEW!
Health Unit Public Notices
If you are a senior, or know a senior, who is unable to drive or find a ride to one of the area COVID-19 vaccination clinics (Sundridge, Parry Sound, or North Bay), please contact the East Parry Sound Community Support Services for details on their Vaccination Ride Program or to schedule a ride at 1-888-521-0000 or 705-724-6028.
October 26, 2020 – Almaguin Mobile Assessment Testing Centre (COVID-19)
July 23, 2020 – Face Coverings Mandate in Effect Tomorrow (as of July 24, 2020)
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives. The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry. The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.