View the Design Concept and Site Plans here. **Please note, public comment on this project closed on September 30, 2020.
– October 16, 2020: Halloween for Hunger (Emsdale Lions Club & Emsdale Agricultural Society)
– October 14, 2020: Notice of Intent to Dispose of Surplus Real Estate (McGill)
– October 13, 2020: Transfer Station Winter Hours Start October 16
– October 8, 2020: Notice of Intent to Dispose of Surplus Real Estate (Mather)
– September 21, 2020: Community Centre Rentals Suspended Until Further Notice
– August 19, 2020: JWMC – August and October 2020 Meetings Being Held Electronically
– August 4, 2020: Monthly Closure of Municipal Office for Staff Training (2020 Dates)
– May 4, 2020 – CN Rail Vegetation Maintenance (May-Oct 2020)
NEW! Tanker Accreditation Certificate NEW!
Health Unit Public Notices
The Township of Perry would like to express sincere thanks to the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit for their generous donation of a water sample refrigerator for our local commercial owners to use for safe handling of their water samples.
October 9, 2020 – News Release: Health Unit Accepting Bookings for the Flu Shot
October 2, 2020 – News Release: Protect Your Loved Ones – Be Careful What You Share
October 1, 2020 – News Release: Make COVID-19 the Target You Miss this Hunting Season
September 24, 2020 – PSA: Health Unit Removing Gender from COVID-19 Cases on Website
September 21, 2020 – News Release: Gathering Restrictions Expanded to All of Ontario
September 14, 2020 – News Release: Parenting Campaign
September 9, 2020 – PSA: Recommendations Regarding Close Contacts of Symptomatic Individuals
August 25, 2020 – COVID-19 and School Reopening – Public Health Information for Families
July 23, 2020 – Face Coverings Mandate in Effect Tomorrow (as of July 24, 2020)
March 20, 2020 – Managing Health Worker Illness and Return To Work (COVID-19)
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives. The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry. The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.