– June 15, 2021: Softball and T-Ball 2021 Registration Open
– June 14, 2021: Community Clean Up Thank You
– June 10, 2021: Cemetery Gathering Limits
– June 10, 2021: Farmer’s Market – 2021 Season
– June 10, 2021: Canada Day Closure
– June 10, 2021: COVID-19 Guide to Summer Activities (including garage sales, beaches, and campgrounds)
– June 8, 2021: Three Ticks Test Positive for Lyme Disease Confirms Health Unit
– June 7, 2021: Notice of Cancellation – July 21 & August 18 Council Meetings
– June 7, 2021: Special Meeting for JWMC: June 23 at 3:00 p.m.
– June 2, 2021: June is Pride Month
– May 31, 2021: Parry Sound District Transportation Survey
– May 6, 2021: Notice: Township of Perry Accessibility Survey
– May 4, 2021: Notice: Work in Novar and Emsdale by Lakeland Networks
– April 27, 2021: CN Vegetation Maintenance (2021)
– March 30, 2021: No Daytime Burning – In Effect April 1
– January 8, 2021: Municipal Office CLOSED Until Further Notice – No Appointments Available
– January 4, 2021: Staff Training Dates (2021)
– September 21, 2020: Community Centre Rentals Suspended Until Further Notice
NEW! Tanker Accreditation Certificate NEW!
Health Unit Public Notices
If you are a senior, or know a senior, who is unable to drive or find a ride to one of the area COVID-19 vaccination clinics (Sundridge, Parry Sound, or North Bay), please contact the East Parry Sound Community Support Services for details on their Vaccination Ride Program or to schedule a ride at 1-888-521-0000 or 705-724-6028.
October 26, 2020 – Almaguin Mobile Assessment Testing Centre (COVID-19)
July 23, 2020 – Face Coverings Mandate in Effect Tomorrow (as of July 24, 2020)
As part of the Township of Perry’s commitment to an open and transparent government process and keeping residents informed, we regularly issue news releases and advisories with important information on governance, programs, services, events, and other initiatives. The Township of Perry is required under the Municipal Act, the Planning Act, and other provincial legislation and municipal by-laws to provide statutory notice to the public of various impending decisions by the Council of the Township of Perry. The Public Notices on this website are provided for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 705-636-5941 or check the notice board at the main entrance of the Municipal Office located at 1695 Emsdale Road, Emsdale, ON.