(Thursday May 17, 2022) RELEASE – The Township of Perry is pleased to announce the launch of our new accessible website which has been designed to offer improved navigation and functionality. With the leadership of the Township’s management team and the hard work of staff and the website developers, Blu Creative, the project is now successfully completed to the benefit of users.
With the addition of enhanced features, the public will be able to quickly and easily navigate the site. The features include:
- Upcoming Event and News section on the homepage to reduce the number of user clicks to navigate the site.
- Search functions and filters that allow members of the public to easily locate the information on the website.
- Popular resources are now easily navigational allowing for access to popular topics within the Township.
- Rapid Response Functionality allows the site to be compatible with all browsers and mobile devices.
- Accessibility Standards compliance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). By utilizing the services of Blu Creative, it was ensured that the newly designed website would be fully accessible to provide improved and enhanced customer service to all residents.
Council and staff are continually looking for ways to improve communications between the municipality and the community. The redesign of the new website truly enhances our services and overall experience with the Township.
The website redesign is another way the Township is moving towards providing a more inclusive and accessible customer service experience. Residents and visitors will now have the same capability to access services, news updates, and essential information.
Council invites all residents to visit the new website featuring a modern appearance, easier navigation, and new content, at www.townshipofperry.ca.